With apologies to 1960’s pop culture guru Timothy Leary, we are talking about your home’s air conditioning here. Maybe you are just about to or are in the early stages of using your home’s air conditioning for the summer of 2018. Don’t wait until it is too late and Albuquerque area temperatures reach mid-summer highs.
Here are some steps to follow when you turn on and crank up the a/c in your home –
1. Check the condenser unit located outside.
2. Look carefully at the evaporator unit attached to your furnace, perhaps.
3. Is the thermostat outdated?
4. Check exposed ductwork for wear and tear.
5. Look carefully at the air vents.
6. Check the drain line.
Air conditioning checks and replacements are one of our many specialties at E M Plumbing Heating and Mechanical. Don’t wait until summer gets its stranglehold on your household. Call us for an in-home inspection of your home’s air conditioning system anywhere in the ABQ area and we will give you a fair an honest appraisal of its future. That’s (505) 980-9334.