This is not good advice unless it pertains to the water that comes out of your tap when you need it to be hot. Generally speaking, Albuquerque area residents don’t want to know the inner-workings of their boiler system. When the hot water gives out, you may wish you knew more about its potential breakdown BEFORE it happened!
Here are a few things you may want to know -
1. Do boilers actually boil water?
2. Do you have a standard or high-efficiency boiler?
3. Why do they suddenly stop working?
4. Do boilers prevent humidity problems?
5. Are you wasting water or energy?
All of these questions, and others, can be answered by Eric Montoya and the boiler experts at E M Plumbing Heating and Mechanical. If your boiler system needs repair or replacement in the Albuquerque area immediately call Eric to come out to your home and troubleshoot the problem. That phone number is (505) 980-9334.