We know that it is not a topic to which you pay a lot of attention, but eventually it may affect you and your new home. We want you to know how it is done. First of all, PEX (or crosslinked polyethylene) is part of a water supply piping system that has several advantages over metal pipe or rigid plastic pipe.
When we install a new PEX system in your ABQ area home we –
1. Drill through the stud plate.
2. Run all of the water lines.
3. Pull, then secure those lines.
4. Apply crimps and position the fittings.
5. And, in the end, connect the water lines.
It is not simple, but it is necessary to attain the best plumbing system for your home. Here at E M Plumbing we are your Albuquerque area experts at installing PEX plumbing systems. Note to contractors and to new home buyers…give us a call before you are ready to install PEX. I am Eric Montoya of E M Plumbing at (505) 980-9334.